Monday, November 14, 2005

Devil´s Advocate

)(You were right about one thing S.S. Inktank I have been watching couldn’t help myself watching waiting holding me breath, But im not a puppeteer S.S. Inktank , I don’t make the thing happen doesn’t wor like that,

() What do you do to Mary ann?

)(Free will, its like butterfly wings once touched they never gets off the ground, No, I only set the stage you pull your own strings.

() What did you do to Mary Ann?

)( A gun ? in here ?

() God Damn it what did you do to my wife?

)(Well on a scale to one to ten, ten being the most depraved act of sexual theater know to man, on being your average Friday night run trought at the lomax house, not be inmodest Mary ann an I, got at about SEVEN !

() Fuck YOU !!!

)( Got me, Got me YES ! step it up son come on that’s good! you got hold on to that fury that’s the last thing to go! That’s the final hiding place, it’s the final figleaf

() Who are you?

)(Who am I? Who are you? yu never lost a case Why? Why do you think? because you´re so fucking good, yes but why?
() Because you´re my father?

)(I a little more than that, S.S. Inktank awfully hot in that courtroom wasn’t it? Whats the game plan davo? it was a nice run S.S. Inktank had to close out someday, nobody wins them all!
() What are you?

)(Oh, I have so many names!
() Satan?

)( Call me Dad!

() Mary Ann she knew it she knew it she knew it, so you destroy her,

)( You blaming me for Mary Ann, I hope your kidding, Mary Ann you could have saved her anytime you liked, all she wanted was love, hey you were too busy.

()That’s a lie

)(Mary Ann in new York? face it you started looking to better deal her the minute you got here.

() That’s not true you don’t know what we have

)(I´m on your side

()You´re a liar!

)(Hey S.S. Inktank theres nothing out there for you don’t be such a fucking chump stop deluding yourself, I told you to take care of you wife what did I say; the world would understand didn’t I say? that what did you do :: You know what scares me John I leave the case, she gets better and then I hate her for it, Remember?

()I know what you did, you set me up

)( Who told you to pull out all the stop on Mr gettis, who made that choice

() it’s a entrapment you set me up

)(And Moyez the direction you took, popes swamis snake handlers all feeding at the same trough whose ideas were those?
() You played me it was a test your test,

)(And Cullen Knowing he was guilty seeing those pictures what did you do? You put that lying bitch on the stand.
() You brought me in you put me there you made her lie

)( I don’t do that S.S. Inktank that day on the subway what did I say to you? what were my words to you? Maybe its your time to lose, you didn’t think so.

() Lose ? I don’t lose ! I win Im a lawyer that’s my job and that’s what I do .

)( I rest my case, Vanity is definitely my favorite sin S.S. Inktank its so basic selflove the all natural opiate its not that you didn’t care for mary ann S.S. Inktank its just that you were a little more involved with some one else yourself.

()You right I did it all I let her go

)( Don’t be to hard on yourself S.S. Inktank you wanted something more, Belive me
() I left her behind and just kept going?

)( You cant keep pushing youself S.S. Inktank its awesome how far you’ve come I didn’t make easy couldn’t not for you… or your sister, half sister to be exact.

(I) Surprise !

)(Some scene huh? ink..

(I)Don’t let him scare you

)( S.S. Inktank I´ve had so many children I´ve had some many disappointments mistake after mistake and then theres you the two of you

() What do you want from me ?

)( I want to you be yourself you know will tell you boy. guilt its like a bag of fucking bricks all you got to do is set it down

(I) Hey I know what youre going through I ve been there just come here come here let it go.

() I cant do that

)(Who are you carrying all those bricks for? God? is that it ? God? I tell you let me give you a little inside information about god god likes to watch it he gives man instincts he gives you this extraordinary gift and them what does he do I swear for his own amusement his own private cosmic gag reel he sets the rules in opposition it’s the goof of all time… look but don’t touch, touch but don’t taste, taste but don’t swallow and while youre jumping from one foot to the next whats is he doing hes laughing his sick fuckin ass-off hes a tightass he is a sadist he is a an absentee landlord worship that never !

() Better to reign in hell than serve in heave its that it

)( Why not I here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began, I ve nurtured every sensation man has been inspired every to have I cared about what he wanted and never judge him, Why? because I never rejected him in spire of all his imperfections
Im a fan of man im a humanist, maybe the last humanist who their right mind S.S. Inktank could possibly deny the 20th century was entirely mine? all of it S.S. Inktank all of it mine im peaking S.S. Inktank Its my time our time.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Adriana said...

Algo loco y raro tu blog...
Regresando la visita que me hiciste...

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Ismael Lares said...

no entiendes porque no eres yo...ajuaa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home